GRT 2019: Ghostbusters

Antworten
Santiago
Spielleitung

GRT 2019: Ghostbusters

Beitrag von Santiago »

UPDATE: Da sich bisher nur Spieler mit deutscher Muttersprache angemeldet haben, ist es seeeeeeeeeeeeehr wahrscheinlich, daß die Runde in deutsch abgehalten wird, letzte Entscheidung fällt allerdings vor Ort

"Do you believe in UFOs, astral projection, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trans mediums, the Loch-Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?", Janine Melnitz

If that's the case, I've got a job for you!

Join the "Ghostbusters international" franchise! Support your local team in busting ghosts, spooks, specters and other strange creatures from the Ectosphere. Explore weird science and solve the mysteries of ancient artifacts! Bath in the fame and praise of people which were haunted and now can sleep quietly, thanks to you!!! 8-)

Sounds good? Well, here comes the best part: get paid for shooting a proton pack, wearing an unlicensed mini nuclear reactor and of course, causing a lot of mayhem! :mrgreen:

You know, who to call!!!

Ray Stantz: Are you troubled by strange noises in the night?
Egon Spengler: Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?
Peter Venkman: Have you or any of your family ever seen a spook, specter or a ghost?
Ray: If the answer is yes, then don't wait another minute. Pick up your Phone and call the professionals!
All: GHOSTBUSTERS!!! We're ready to believe you!

----------

This gaming offer is dedicated to the english speaking part of the roleplayers and those, who just wanted to try out our beloved hobby. Nearly everybody knows the setting of "Ghostbusters international" although the RPG is slightly more based on the cartoon series "The Real Ghostbusters" than the movies... so it's a little bit weirder :) But since the rules are very easy to understand, the game is perfect for experienced players and newbies.

Player characters will be pregenerated, or, since it's a very fast creation process, made at the meeting. All you need are some classic 6-sided dice ((I'll have some with me))
Although I'm not a native english speaker myself, the session will completely be in english ((exception: if there are only german native speakers, we'll switch to german))

Any further questions? Feel free to ask!

So, hope to see you at the GRT/german FRG day for busting some ghosts 8-)

Peter Venkman:We're the best, we're the beautiful, we're the only- Ghostbusters!
Ray Stantz: And we're back!

- Gristle McNerd
- (Jimmy_Olsen)
-
-
I'm fairly certain: I'm some ghastly hallucination, a figment of my own imagination

Leitet: Symbaroum, Coriolis, Vaesen, Invisible Sun, Tribe 8, Swords Serpentine
Gristle McNerd
NSC

Re: GRT 2019: Ghostbusters [english]

Beitrag von Gristle McNerd »

I'm in, if you'll have me 😁
Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

Gristle McNerd hat geschrieben: 05 Mär 2019, 23:16 I'm in, if you'll have me 😁
Be my guest! 8-)
I'm fairly certain: I'm some ghastly hallucination, a figment of my own imagination

Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

Would you like to have a pregenerated character or build one yourself ((which is more than easy ;) ))??

Gristle McNerd
NSC

Beitrag von Gristle McNerd »

Premade as usual, of course :D
Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

Gristle McNerd hat geschrieben: 07 Mär 2019, 21:25 Premade as usual, of course :D
Check :lol:

Santiago
Spielleitung

Re: GRT 2019: Ghostbusters

Beitrag von Santiago »

UPDATE:

Da sich bisher nur Spieler mit deutscher Muttersprache angemeldet haben, wird die Runde seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehr wahrscheinlich in deutsch stattfinden. Letzte Entscheidung fällt allerdings vor Ort.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Gratisrollenspieltag 23. März 2019“