DnD 5E or Pathfinder in Bonn [English]

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Antworten
ricksanchez

DnD 5E or Pathfinder in Bonn [English]

Beitrag von ricksanchez »

Hey,

I'm an exchange student in Bonn and while my German is okay, I don't feel confident enough to play a whole DnD game in German... :cry: Sorry... I really wish I could but I don't want to slow down the game and ask for the English translation of an amulet or chalice or some other obscure term I don't hear in everyday conversation :D.

Anyways I thought I would post on here and at least try to find anyone out there interested in playing DnD 5E in English. So far our group has two, maybe three, players. I have only played Pathfinder a few times before, and have a DM guide that I'm reading but I don't know if I'm confident DMing because I've never done it before. I guess if no one else wants to, I am happy to do it, but I'm going to ask any potential players to be patient. :D

Thanks for reading this, hopefully we can play :)
NinaCesaira
NSC

Re: DnD 5E or Pathfinder in Bonn [English]

Beitrag von NinaCesaira »

Heya,
IF you don't find anything here, you might want to look on roll20.net.
I know that playing online is different and less cozy, but it's better than not playing at all :)
Good luck on you search :)
commanderlestat
NSC

Beitrag von commanderlestat »

wubalubadubdub

right fella,

I would be well up for an English DnD round. However, and here's the catch, I'm a n00b.
OnyxBreeze

Beitrag von OnyxBreeze »

Hey there :)
I'd love to try dnd.
I already read through the players guide and the dms guide in English and my English was pretty good and hopefully still is, so it would be no problem to play in English. :P
ricksanchez

Beitrag von ricksanchez »

Nice! Okay, awesome, would you guys be down to send me your phone numbers through private message? Do y'all have WhatsApp? I also have one, maybe two other people, down to play so far apart from you two. Is anyone willing to DM? (Its okay if not)
DaNinjaSquirrel

Beitrag von DaNinjaSquirrel »

Hello together!

If you have room for one more I too would be very happy to join the Group.
Seeing as I majorly watch web shows in english , I'm pretty confident I'm fit for an all english Campaign (or more then one for that matter :D ).
I dont feel confident enough to DM in the first run though.
But maybe at a later point I could give it a try ( maybe alternating with anotherone willing to DM ).

Hit me up if u want to get schwifty with me.
~DaNinjaSquirrel
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“