[Dungeons & dragons 5E] LFG (English) Bonn Plittersdorf

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Chasme
NSC

[Dungeons & dragons 5E] LFG (English) Bonn Plittersdorf

Beitrag von Chasme »

Hello ladies and gentlebeings,

First and foremost I am sorry to bother you by writing English on a German forum, so please accept my apologies. As of yet, I am not yet comfortable with my level of German grammar to address you in it, nor role play in it. (I can understand it quite perfectly though)

Regardless, I am looking for a few people that are willing to role play in English on a biweekly basis (preferably on Tuesday evenings). I've come to miss my local group since I started to live in Bonn about a year ago and having come across this platform I figured it's about time to set something up here. So if you are interested why not give me a PM with some personal info so we can see if we can set something up. I am more than willing to GM as this is the area in which I want to broaden my horizon.

Kind regards,

Chuck (30)
Chasme
NSC

Re: [Dungeons & dragons 5E] LFG (English) Bonn Plittersdorf

Beitrag von Chasme »

Does anyone per chance have an idea how to reach other fellow internationals in the area of Bonn in order to set something up? Since to be fair so far there's only been one reaction to my post and I'd really like to start doing some local role playing.
Liechtenauer
Erfahrener Charakter

Beitrag von Liechtenauer »

Hi Chuck,

sorry to hear that you have gotten only little response to your post so far. I could do a D&D5 session in english but I don't have the time currently to GM a group on a regular basis.

However, if you can understand German perfectly, why don't you give it a try with a German group and ask if it would be ok for you to answer in English until you feel more comfortable in German. Most groups I know would be ok with that.

Give it a try and come to our Gratisrollenspieltag (German equivalent of the free rpg day) on 24th of Feburary. I'll do a D&D session there.

Cheers

Johannes
"Wo das Chaos auf die Ordnung trifft, gewinnt meist das Chaos, weil es besser organisiert ist."
Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

Hi Johannes, thanks for your reply. Seems like a solid idea to head there I just figured people would be expected to role play in German on those events. :) I'm actually really excited to do a bit of Gming myself, when I used to live in Utrecht I always hosted a one shot game at our local game store every month. Which actually was a lot of fun, so in case the event is open for internationals as well I'll be sure to come check it out. Coming back to what you were saying though, I would love to take a slot on the 24th if you'd have me. ;)
Liechtenauer
Erfahrener Charakter

Beitrag von Liechtenauer »

Sure, I'll put you on the list for the 24th. I think the others will be ok with a mix of German/English at the table. We play according to the rules translated into German though. So it might be helpful to have a look at the German character sheet for the basic game terms.

Btw: the event is open to everyone and doesn't cost anything. However, it would be nice to order a drink or two, as the Voyager that kindly accomodates us is a bar.

Cheers

Johannes
"Wo das Chaos auf die Ordnung trifft, gewinnt meist das Chaos, weil es besser organisiert ist."
Maal

Beitrag von Maal »

Hi Chuck,

I am local, but fluent in English and would like to play DnD in English. If you are still looking for players, count me in.

I know DnD 3.5 and Pathfinder reasonably well, but have never played DnD 5. From hearsay and quick glances into the rule book, I think I could learn it quickly. I don't have the rule book in English yet, but would buy it if a group comes together and we start playing. I have lots of GM experience in Shadowrun, but none in DnD, so having you GM would be great for me.

I am loosely free Tuesday evenings, so that would fit well.

Malte
Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

Hi Malte,

I would love to have you, especially if our agenda's actually match. So far it's just two people though. So unless you want to start with a small party I guess we ought to continue the search a little longer. I wouldn't mind getting to know one another a bit better before we start though, so we can always grab a beer sometime at the voyager if you and Harry fancy? Might I be so bold to suggest sharing ones details through a pm that ought to make communication a tad easier. (WhatsApp)

Kind regards,

Chasme
Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

So far I've got 3 players. I will only have 1-2 slots left if anyone wants to play.
Sono

Beitrag von Sono »

Hey, I am currently searching for a group in Bonn and wouldn't mind to play in english. I have some experience in pathfinder. My english is not perfect though and I wont be available on the weekend (inlcuding fridays). So if you don't mind pm me.
DragonReborn
NSC

Beitrag von DragonReborn »

Hi Chuck,

if you wouldn't mind playing with inexperienced players, I would like to join. I have a little experience in DnD 5e. Playing in English wouldn't be a problem.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“