[Dungeons & dragons 5E] LFG (English) Bonn Plittersdorf

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Chasme
NSC

Re: [Dungeons & dragons 5E] LFG (English) Bonn Plittersdorf

Beitrag von Chasme »

Hey folks,

I am sorry to say but my group eventually filled up. So I am afraid I'm not searching for anyone anymore. If a slot opens up I might return to this forum but until then I don't think I would be able to accept anyone else.

Kind regards,

Chasme
Gayu

Beitrag von Gayu »

Hi Guys,

Are you still playing D&D in english? I know I’m late for the party. But I have only recently have the time and urge to play D&D. I would be very interested if you guys have room for one more player.

Gayu
Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

Hey Gayu,

We actually are still playing, although the groups HQ in normal circumstances (read: non-covid) is in Bonn-Endenich. I am currently a little full of players. (due to covid I'm using Fantasy grounds, which allowed one of our old members to join the table again. ) That being said, since it's an international group. We often have people coming and going through the last three years running the game either due to travel or moving away from Bonn. If you send me some of your contact details by PM. I'll be happy to get back at you when a spot frees up though. Also as I am in the process of potentially reforming another group. There might be a space there.

I have to be honest with you though, and this will be difficult due to Covid. I tend to meet up with my players in advance. To see whether they'd be a good fit to the party. I've had one too many bad apples as of late. An experience I don't care to take up again. I hope you can live with that?

Note: this group currently is level 9. Close to entering two digit levels. So if you are a newcomer, I wouldn't advice that kind of play. Since the choice of abilities tends to be rich and cumbersome.

Kind regards,

Chuck
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“