Suche Mitspieler oder Runde fur D&D 5e (Englisch)

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Chasme
NSC

Re: Suche Mitspieler oder Runde fur D&D 5e (Englisch)

Beitrag von Chasme »

Sounds like a good idea so here goes:

Balthasar
Light foot Halfling
Rogue (future arcane trickster)

His reasons for adventuring are simple. To feel the rush of adrenaline through his veins. To experience the world and make new friends that he can rely on and that will always have his back.

He used to be a fight fixer/booky at the Fields of Triumph in Waterdeep. Part of the organisational crew, but in his position of power he often swindled tourist out of their hard earned money and that didn't sit right with one of the more prominent thieves guilds in the city that have had their investments ruined by him, and through a misunderstanding with a money lender he's forced to leave his position behind and to go underground. He just isn't very good at going off the map and lying low, as he does have a taste for riches.

His ideals are focused on loyalty, he inspires to be the best he can be for his friends even though his morals tend to be flexible and his trickery gets him in trouble more often than not. He's just a difficult character to be around as most people don't enjoy that sort of attention.
Arend
NSC

Beitrag von Arend »

Hej Guys,

Thanks for the character concepts, I think it will be fairly easy to incorporate them into the story.
Sorry for my relatively late reply, but I have had some busy days. The concepts sound good and we don't have either character class yet so that means they will welcome additions. I will make use of your backstories to get your characters where the action is at the moment so that you and your characters can get right into it. Some extra information about tomorrow we will be sitting in the basement of Voyager, because I hope it will be a little less loud.

Looking forwards to see you guys tomorrow,

Arend

PS: if there are still any question please feel free to send me a PM, we will exchange phone numbers and add you to the WhatsApp group tomorrow at the Voyager to make communication a bit easier.
georg1798
NSC

Beitrag von georg1798 »

Hallo!

Seid Ihr noch am (regelmäßigen) Spielen? Wäre noch Platz in der (englischen) Gruppe für zwei Spieler?

LG,
Georg
Arend
NSC

Beitrag von Arend »

Hallo Georg,

Ja, wir spielen noch regelmäßig. Ich glaube dass die Gruppe wirklich zu gross wird mit noch zwei Spielern, weil wir jetzt schon 6 Spieler und ein DM sind. Es tut mir leid, dass ich euch keine Plätze anbieten kann, ich kann aber einen One-Shot anbieten. Weil ich gerne neue Leute kennen lernen würde Bonn und Umgebung, könnte ich einen One-Shot organisieren wenn ihr da auch Lust drauf habt. Es gibt vielleicht auch Leute in der Gruppe die genug Zeit/Lust haben ein zweite Gruppe zu starten, aber das muss ich nachfragen.

Sagt mir bitte Bescheid wenn ihr Lust habt ein One-Shot zu spielen, dann frag ich auch nach weiteren Mitspielern.

LG,
Arend

PS. Ein One-Shot ist ein einmaliges Spiel.
georg1798
NSC

Beitrag von georg1798 »

Hallo Arend,

Schade, aber sehr verständlich, das wird sonst sehr groß für Euch.

Gerne kommen wir auf Dein Angebot uns Kennenzulernen zurück - und natürlich sehr sehr gerne im Rahmen eines One-Shots.

Wir sind zeitlich recht flexibel, solange es später Nachmittag oder Abend ist - wochenends ist meist am einfachsten ;-)

LG,
Georg
georg1798
NSC

Beitrag von georg1798 »

Hallo Arend,

Mittlerweile hätten wir noch 2-4 Freunde die bei einer englischen Gruppe mitmachen wollen würden (alle haben so ca. 1-5 Spiele "D&D-Erfahrung"). Es fehlt uns also nur ein DM ;-)

Für einen One-Shot-Termin gerne auch per PN.

Liebe Grüße,
Georg
Arend
NSC

Beitrag von Arend »

Hej Georg,

I hope you don't mind me switching to English, I got 2 people from my other group that would like to join the new campaign.
And pretty much all of them would like to do a one shot with you guys. I'm sorry I did not contact you before, but I was rather busy preparing another one shot for my first group. I DM this group on Tuesday so afterwards I should be able to say what possible dates could be for the One-shot with you guys. I hope that is early enough for you guys.

Best regards,

Arend
georg1798
NSC

Beitrag von georg1798 »

Hey Arend,

No I don't mind, I should have started in English all along ;-)

Perfect. Just write here or via PM. We are looking forward getting to know you and your friends.

Best wishes,
Georg
Dana

Beitrag von Dana »

Hello everyone!
To start us off, here's the backstory I wrote for Hettie when I created her. You don't have to write a text, though, just a couple of notes about who your character was before our adventure and what made them go on it is plenty!

Hettie Stumbletoe
The Raven has been with her since birth. Even before that, according to her mother. It used to disappear for weeks or months at a time when Hettie was still growing up, but since she's become an adult it doesn't leave her sight. Perched on Hettie's shoulder or circling overhead, it waits. Hettie doesn't know what for, but she knows that as soon as the Raven leaves, she will follow.
And so the years go by. Hettie Stumbletoe and Solomon, her black-feathered companion, have become an accepted sight in the small Halfling village in the quiet Trielta Hills. Accepted, but not really a part of the community since Hettie doesn't want to commit herself to anything she might have to abandon as soon as the Raven leaves.
Instead of starting an apprenticeship like everyone else in her age group, Hettie lives on the work she can do day to day, helping in the fields, or herding sheep, or accompanying traders to the market. Instead of marrying and having children, Hettie stays with her elderly parents who lost so many babies before Hettie – and the raven! – came along. And instead of singing and dancing in worship to the Earthmother who blesses the fields and streams with sunlight and fertility, Hettie keeps watch over the graveyard just outside of town and builds a small shrine to the Raven Queen – goddess of Death, Winter and Fate – the one who sent Solomon and changed Hettie's fate.
Because fate – above all else – is what Hettie believes in. She is certain that her fate does not lie in the small, peaceful town she was born in. She is certain that one day Solomon will take to the skies and lead her to where she was always meant to be. Until that day, Hettie trains herself as best as she can and hones the secret skills the Queen gave her. Weary of the whispers in her town – the gossip about Hettie's miraculous birth, about Solomon and his unnaturally long life, and the duo's frequent visits to the graveyard – Hettie learns to hide anything a typical cheery halfling woman isn't supposed to be. She dresses in brightly coloured prints, braids flowers into her blonde hair and let's the sunshine leave freckled kisses on her nose. Hettie hides the magic she is most proud of, speaks her truth only to Solomon – and waits.

Just for fun, and since I started doing this for my last character, I've also made a pinterest board to visualize Hettie, if you're interested: https://www.pinterest.de/lifeinamoratorium/hettie/

I'm excited to learn more about your characters! (And, Arend, should we also workshop our "vestiges" on here?)
Lots of love
Dana
Arend
NSC

Beitrag von Arend »

Hej Dana,

Thanks for the awesome backstory. I can really work with this, of course I have seen this one before but now that the campaign is running it really helps with motivation and direction.Yeah you can also post ideas of the weapon you would like to have, I won't promise to use all the ideas but I will use you ideas for inspiration. The same is true for the other players.

Arend

PS: wyrd bið ful aræd (Fate is inexorable/Fate is Inescapable)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“