Suche Mitspieler D&D 5e (English speaking)

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Antworten
Chasme
NSC

Suche Mitspieler D&D 5e (English speaking)

Beitrag von Chasme »

For the adventurous souls; Have you ever aspired to gain great renown? Does your heart race at the prospect of fighting great, terrifying dragons and monsters? To save a damsel, or perhaps even a prince? To face the horrendous with a sword in hand and to charge headlong to victory?
Seek no further for opportunity knocks on your door. - Are you brave enough to answer the call to arms?

Ladies and gentlefolk,

Hereby I'd like to post an advertisement for a roleplaying game called Dungeons & Dragons. In a few weeks, one of my players will have made the unfortunate mistake to have moved halfway across Germany, hence a spot in my pen & paper roleplaying game will free up. Considering we are a group; brought into existence partly through this forum. I'd figure why not try to recruit a potential new player right here where it started. We play in Beuel, bi-weekly, on Tuesdays between 18:30 - 22:30. We are open to newcomers to the hobby as half of the group didn't have any experience prior to engaging last year December.

The game is currently playing out in and around Waterdeep a booming city on the sword coast in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting, and I am purely seeking for a martial class. Not to say this has to be someone who doesn't wield magic but be expected to guide the group on the frontline while building the character. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to leave a comment below. I might be inclined to recruit two players instead of one, but that truly depends on the character concepts/background suggested.

Kind regards,

Chuck

Edit: don't PN me. My account seems to be bugged and isn't letting anything come through.
Zuletzt geändert von Chasme am 05 Okt 2018, 08:50, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Beryll
NSC

Re: Suche Mitspieler D&D 5e (English speaking)

Beitrag von Beryll »

Check your PnP please.

Best wishes
Marc
Beryll
NSC

Beitrag von Beryll »

PN
Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

I'm afraid my inbox isn't working on this forum I've been having issues since day one. As I just checked it, and found nothing.
Liechtenauer
Erfahrener Charakter

Beitrag von Liechtenauer »

Chasme hat geschrieben: 05 Okt 2018, 08:42 I'm afraid my inbox isn't working on this forum I've been having issues since day one. As I just checked it, and found nothing.
Hi Chuck, sorry to hear but we are trying to fix that. Your user rights seem to be ok. Did you check your personal settings re PNs since September (latest forum functionality update)?
"Wo das Chaos auf die Ordnung trifft, gewinnt meist das Chaos, weil es besser organisiert ist."
Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

I don't think I have I'll have a look at my Settings.

Edit: I didn't see anything that could be a conflict.
Beryll
NSC

Beitrag von Beryll »

Hi there!

If there is still room for another adventurer, then i am interested in joining your Party. I am experienced in d&d 3.5 and pathfinder and still acting in another activ party (but only once per mouth). Be patient with my english skills, because this would be my first english Roleplay.
Question: Are you/ the teammates native speakers?

Best wishes
Marc
Beryll
NSC

Beitrag von Beryll »

@liechtenauer:

Evtl. wurde meine pn gar nicht versendet, da ich die pn weder im postausgang, noch im gesendet- Ordner finden kann. Der Fehler könnte also auch auf meiner Seite (menschliches/ technisches Versagen) liegen.

Beste Grüße
Marc
Marc
NSC

Beitrag von Marc »

Let us discuss the PN-Problem here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=506 so this thread can return to discussing roleplay.
commanderlestat
NSC

Beitrag von commanderlestat »

Hey,

any chance you're still looking for some Gentlefolk for your DnD game?

Merry Yale,

Jupp
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“