Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Santiago
Spielleitung

Re: English speaking group for "testplay"

Beitrag von Santiago »

Nikos hat geschrieben: 22 Jan 2019, 21:39 sounds good! i'm in
That's great to hear 8-)
commanderlestat hat geschrieben: 23 Jan 2019, 07:26 I played a few numenera single shots in German. Pre-made characters would speed things up quite a bit.
Yeah, I didn't plan a character creation session. Just some premade characters and some kind of cheat sheet.
Did you play any official scenarios?
I'm fairly certain: I'm some ghastly hallucination, a figment of my own imagination

Leitet: Symbaroum, Coriolis, Vaesen, Invisible Sun, Tribe 8, Swords Serpentine
commanderlestat
NSC

Beitrag von commanderlestat »

Yeah I think we did.

Something to do with an floating pyramid and the second one was about a lab hidden in the middle of lake.
Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

Think I know the Scenario with the pyramid. But the lab in the lake sounds Interesting! 8-)

But fortunately nothing I have planned so far. Just wanted to make sure that we don't play a known scenario for somebody
I'm fairly certain: I'm some ghastly hallucination, a figment of my own imagination

Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

Table reserved... check! As I said, starting time 2 p.m. :)

Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

I'm sorry to say but I will unfortunately not be part of the crowd. I've got called in to go to Kent, UK. for work that weekend. I'm sorry for such short notice I really wish I could be there. I still wouldn't mind meeting up sometime though.
Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

That's bad to hear, but unfortunately job comes first. Never been to Kent, but it looks nice on photos.

Hope that all goes well on the 17th so I can make some other english speaking Group offers… and hope to see you on one of them ;)

Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

Little Intro:
"After a fruitless search to gather some shins the opportunity came to you. A man called Deymish looked for some people to accompany and guard him on his voyage to a small village named "Redstone" via his boat, a bigger type of a catamaran. He has to deliver some herbs and other stuff for making medicine since Redstone suffers from a strange kind of illness for some time now. At first, it seemed only a few people were showing the symptoms of having nightmares.
Nightmares? Yes, but these were so horrific and disturbing, that after a few nights the people started to stay awake. And with time the suffering people became more and more and now half of the village doesn't sleep anymore. The Aeon Priests worked to find a cure and so they send messages to neighbouring towns asking for help and medicine before something bad happens.
Deymish is willing to pay each of you 3 shins per day ((the voyage is supposed to take about 5 days)), but you get paid when he get's the money for the shipment from the Aeon Priests. Sounds like an easy earning and after 4 days of an uneventful travel you still find yourself on the boat, lying in the sun, fishing etc. thinking that this really was one of the easiest jobs you ever had. With only a few hours left til you arrive in Redstone, what could go wrong now?"

blindfish
NSC

Beitrag von blindfish »

Because sunday is drawing close, two questions come to my mind.
On what name is the table reserved?
And what amount and type of dice shall I bring?
Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

Hm, it should be "Numenera" or "Lars" but I'll be there on time and place my books or a map on the table ;)

Dice needed: 1xD20, 1xD100 ((or 2xD10)), 1xD6.... that's it

Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“