English speaking group for "testplay"

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Santiago
Spielleitung

Re: English speaking group for "testplay"

Beitrag von Santiago »

Yes, would be the best. I'm starting one this evening or at least tomorrow
I'm fairly certain: I'm some ghastly hallucination, a figment of my own imagination

Leitet: Symbaroum, Coriolis, Vaesen, Invisible Sun, Tribe 8, Swords Serpentine
Nikos
NSC

Beitrag von Nikos »

Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

Thanks man! Could you expand it to february?
Also on january 25th is the GM regular table of this forum at the Voyager. Of course it doesn't matter if you're player or gm, everbody is invited. I'll be there, perhaps anyone of you too? Would be nice
I'm fairly certain: I'm some ghastly hallucination, a figment of my own imagination

Nikos
NSC

Beitrag von Nikos »

Sounds cool, i'll be there!

and the doodle for january and february:
https://doodle.com/poll/n3pc2uxd56u3y423
Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

Nikos hat geschrieben: 11 Jan 2019, 13:24 Sounds cool, i'll be there!
Great! Here the link to the thread, so that we know how many seats we need ;)

https://rollenspiel-bonn.de/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=541

But I'll tell them also

Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

Problem is, I've got no experience in any of the aforementioned systems. I'd imagine that to be a problem, so I guess I have to opt out. As I've got no idea how to get the books, nor do I currently have the time to read myself into a new system. Besides Although the voyager can be lovely to have a drink and whatnot, for actual roleplay it tends to be way too loud in my experience. I could house 4, but folks would also need to be up to travel to plittersdorf/bad godesberg for that.
Santiago
Spielleitung

Beitrag von Santiago »

Ah, there should be no Problem. After all, it was planned as a One Shot or just a few sessions. The Systems I choose have very easy rules. Think of it more as an Adventure at an convention than a long time campaign. ((Remember, this was started because I wanted to check and improve my english speaking roleplaying skills)).

Unfortunately I have to agree to the loudness of the Voyager, at least most of the times. I also must say, that we had quite a few sessions at the monthly gaming meeting, where we were the sole group in the Basement.

After all, how are you all available on sundays, perhaps we can also use the monthly rpg meeting there?!

blindfish
NSC

Beitrag von blindfish »

Longterm planning is at the moment a problem for me. But usually im available on sundays. I wouldn't mind to have the session during the monthly meeting in the voyager. Other locations in and around Bonn are also okay for me.
Nikos
NSC

Beitrag von Nikos »

Same here. To plan long term is quite difficult for me, but im usually in bonn on sundays. If it grows into a regular thing a place wont be a problem.
Dont worry about the rules of the game and the whole talk about different systems, its not hard and you dont have to read to untestand it, if someone explanes it you should be fine
Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

So okay, I guess I'll come and show my face. Still I can offer my home for a gaming session. If anyone prefers that. Also if I know two weeks in advance I'm generally good with planning sundays.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“