[LOOKING FOR]: English-Speaking DnD 5e Group

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
AlexisSorbas
NSC

Re: [LOOKING FOR]: English-Speaking DnD 5e Group

Beitrag von AlexisSorbas »

How about we arrange for a kind of pre-session zero to see what the expectations would be. Either f2f or discord/teams...
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

muxnuvtuv hat geschrieben: 26 Feb 2023, 18:00 How about we arrange for a kind of pre-session zero to see what the expectations would be. Either f2f or discord/teams...
I'm definitely in favor of meeting face to face if we all live in Bonn. I had three people message me on reddit in the last hour after I posted a question there about anybody being interested. :D This is progressing much faster than I'd anticipated. How about we try and find a date to meet up next week or the week after?
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Beitrag von Neo Jackanapes »

I suggest we meet up online for a session zero to get to know each other and talk about the kind of game we want to play. Maybe we can already create some characters. We can then decide when and where we will have our first session in person.
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

Neo Jackanapes hat geschrieben: 26 Feb 2023, 18:25 I suggest we meet up online for a session zero to get to know each other and talk about the kind of game we want to play. Maybe we can already create some characters. We can then decide when and where we will have our first session in person.
Fair enough! I've created a poll to find a date sometime in March. I'll send it to you guys via private messages, and then we can see whether we have enough people between ourselves and the people who messaged me on Reddit, okay?
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Would be great if we could meet up on Thursday and then possibly schedule our first session for the weekend.
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

Neo Jackanapes hat geschrieben: 26 Feb 2023, 19:01 Would be great if we could meet up on Thursday and then possibly schedule our first session for the weekend.
Thursday could work, I could only do Sunday night this weekend as I'll be in the Netherlands the rest of the weekend. But we'll figure something out! I'm pretty hyped right now! :)
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

Alright, this has progressed far faster than I would have thought. :D

We already have seven people who've participated in the poll to find a date, and currently it looks as our best option would either be this Thursday night or Thursday, March 23. I would personally prefer the earlier option as it allows us to get started sooner, but if you'd prefer the later option or can't make it this Thursday night, let me know! If not, I'll plan a meeting on Discord for March 2. :)

Sidenote: My post on Reddit got so much feedback so quickly that somebody actually messaged me and asked if I could direct all the players that would be too many for our campaign towards him, so that he could form a second group out of them. Turns out there are a bunch of people looking to play in English, I just didn't know how to find them before.
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Yes, let's keep the momentum going and meet up on Thursday evening.
farmerfella

Beitrag von farmerfella »

Hello all. I see you've already formed the group. If you're open to another, please let me know. I'm also starting to get back into ttrpg in person (been online for about 2 years after a long break).

Let me know what your schedule is if you are interested in another member.

I have experience DMing. I prefer "Powered by the Apocalypse" games (Dungeon World, Fantasy World, Apocalypse World, etc.), but I also love D&D.
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

farmerfella hat geschrieben: 01 Mär 2023, 08:14 Hello all. I see you've already formed the group. If you're open to another, please let me know. I'm also starting to get back into ttrpg in person (been online for about 2 years after a long break).

Let me know what your schedule is if you are interested in another member.

I have experience DMing. I prefer "Powered by the Apocalypse" games (Dungeon World, Fantasy World, Apocalypse World, etc.), but I also love D&D.
Check your private messages, I'll send you the details for our first meetup!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“