[LOOKING FOR]: English-Speaking DnD 5e Group

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
AlexisSorbas
NSC

Re: [LOOKING FOR]: English-Speaking DnD 5e Group

Beitrag von AlexisSorbas »

CVL_13 hat geschrieben: 01 Mär 2023, 18:05
farmerfella hat geschrieben: 01 Mär 2023, 08:14 Hello all. I see you've already formed the group. If you're open to another, please let me know. I'm also starting to get back into ttrpg in person (been online for about 2 years after a long break).

Let me know what your schedule is if you are interested in another member.

I have experience DMing. I prefer "Powered by the Apocalypse" games (Dungeon World, Fantasy World, Apocalypse World, etc.), but I also love D&D.
Check your private messages, I'll send you the details for our first meetup!
No private message received.
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

muxnuvtuv hat geschrieben: 02 Mär 2023, 17:15
farmerfella hat geschrieben: 01 Mär 2023, 08:14 Hello all. I see you've already formed the group. If you're open to another, please let me know. I'm also starting to get back into ttrpg in person (been online for about 2 years after a long break).

I have experience DMing. I prefer "Powered by the Apocalypse" games (Dungeon World, Fantasy World, Apocalypse World, etc.), but I also love D&D.
No private message received.
I'm sorry, I completely spaced on sending you the invite on Discord! Just added you as a friend, I can add you to the server before we get started!
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Beitrag von Neo Jackanapes »

We had our first preliminary meeting today and we agreed on the following:

- the system will be Old School Essentials, a modern remake of the 1981 version of D&D. I suggested it because it is easy to run and has a lot of great modules.
- the setting is called Dolmenwood - it is a forest setting that features elements of fairy tale as well as eerie folk horror
- we meet up bi-weekly on Sunday afternoons - first actual session is on 12th March
- we're meeting up before that online to roll our characters on Thursday 9th March at 19:30
- our meetings will take place either in Hangelar or Kessenich

--> we still accept more players, if you are interested let us know :D
AlexisSorbas
NSC

Neo Jackanapes hat geschrieben: 02 Mär 2023, 23:47 We had our first preliminary meeting today and we agreed on the following:

- the system will be Old School Essentials, a modern remake of the 1981 version of D&D. I suggested it because it is easy to run and has a lot of great modules.
- the setting is called Dolmenwood - it is a forest setting that features elements of fairy tale as well as eerie folk horror
- we meet up bi-weekly on Sunday afternoons - first actual session is on 12th March
- we're meeting up before that online to roll our characters on Thursday 9th March at 19:30

Hey, after not seeing any invite, PM or any other reaction until about 10min before the schedule, I assumed it had been called off.

Anyway, I am not interested in Old School Essentials. I enjoyed ODD when I played it, but am only interested in 5E now. So I'll bail out of this group.

Anybody interested in playing 5E?
Endenichi

Beitrag von Endenichi »

muxnuvtuv hat geschrieben: 03 Mär 2023, 07:48
Neo Jackanapes hat geschrieben: 02 Mär 2023, 23:47 We had our first preliminary meeting today and we agreed on the following:

Hey, after not seeing any invite, PM or any other reaction until about 10min before the schedule, I assumed it had been called off.

Anyway, I am not interested in Old School Essentials. I enjoyed ODD when I played it, but am only interested in 5E now. So I'll bail out of this group.

Yes! I was a bit late to this discussion but im interested in playing 5e and it seems there is still people looking. You can check out the new topic post I made and/or just send me a message about what exactly your looking for.
Cheers!
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

Endenichi hat geschrieben: 03 Mär 2023, 08:44
muxnuvtuv hat geschrieben: 03 Mär 2023, 07:48

Yes! I was a bit late to this discussion but im interested in playing 5e and it seems there is still people looking. You can check out the new topic post I made and/or just send me a message about what exactly your looking for.
Cheers!
Sorry for the confusion, I thought I'd added everybody to the Discord and missed your message in which you sent me your username, muxnuvtuv!

As for 5e: One of our group said that he would also be down to additionally DM a 5e group during the week if somebody else were interested. I'm personally intrigued to try 0e, but I'd also still like to play 5e. So if you two would like to join the Discord regardless and talk about maybe establishing a 5e group to play on weeknights, I'd be happy to see if we can get that going as well.

muxnuvtuv, I did add you on Discord, so if you're interested in seeing about a 5e group, accept my request and I'll add you to the Discord.
Pixelforest

Beitrag von Pixelforest »

Hello! I saw your message (I was previously "Farmerfella") and sent you a Friend request on Discord. I can see that you all have moved on quickly! I'm in an online group that is just now starting another campaign, so I may not be able to join for a while (I've got a full-time job, two young kids, and a wife - not much time for hobbies!). But I'd still like to stay aware of the possibility.
AlexisSorbas
NSC

CVL_13 hat geschrieben: 03 Mär 2023, 11:18
Sorry for the confusion, I thought I'd added everybody to the Discord and missed your message in which you sent me your username, muxnuvtuv!

As for 5e: One of our group said that he would also be down to additionally DM a 5e group during the week if somebody else were interested. I'm personally intrigued to try 0e, but I'd also still like to play 5e. So if you two would like to join the Discord regardless and talk about maybe establishing a 5e group to play on weeknights, I'd be happy to see if we can get that going as well.

muxnuvtuv, I did add you on Discord, so if you're interested in seeing about a 5e group, accept my request and I'll add you to the Discord.
I am still interested and I just responded to your friend request on discord.
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

Perfect, I think I've gotten everybody to the Discord server now. If anybody else is interested, just hit me up and I'll add you!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“