[LOOKING FOR]: English-Speaking DnD 5e Group

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Jazz

[LOOKING FOR]: English-Speaking DnD 5e Group

Beitrag von Jazz »

Hello there...

My name is Jazz and I'm currently looking for some fellow adventurers to join me in my quest to safe those princesses (or princes) and slay (or lay) those dragons! :D

I've started my roleplaying journey a few years back with a little show called "Critical Role", which led to a minor obsession with all things DnD - and kickstarted an unhealthy dice collecting habit...
Unfortunately I had to take a break during the last year but now I'm back and looking for folks to go on crazy adventures with!

I'm based in Bonn (Beuel) and would love to meet up for a bi-weekly or monthly DnD 5e session - preferrably face-to-face but I'm also open to online sessions (via Discord/Role20 and whatnot).

So if you're also looking to stir up some trouble in those fantasy realms and would like to join me as a fellow player or DM - shoot me a message!

Wishing you a wonderful week and looking forward to hearing from you -

Best,
Jazz
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Re: [LOOKING FOR]: English-Speaking DnD 5e Group

Beitrag von Neo Jackanapes »

Hi Jazz,

are you still looking for a game? I'd be interested in an English-speaking group.

Best,
Neo
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

Hey Jazz,

Same question as above from me. I'd also love to found or join an English-speaking group to play with, and a bi-weekly campaign sounds great! I have one group that only manages to meet monthly, which is just not enough DnD for my taste. If you're still looking for players, I'd be up for it! I live in Kessenich but am mobile, so my preference would be playing face-to-face, but I'd be open to playing online and have done so in the past.

I started becoming obsessed with DnD last year, also partly due to Critical Role, so I feel your obsession! If the three of us could find 1-2 more players and a DM, I'd be hyped to get together and figure out whether we want to play together!

Best,
Cornelius
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

I can DM. I've run mini-campaigns of 5e and CoC in the past. I have a bunch of sourcebooks, minis, terrain, and a large table to host players.
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

Neo Jackanapes hat geschrieben: 26 Feb 2023, 12:43 I can DM. I've run mini-campaigns of 5e and CoC in the past. I have a bunch of sourcebooks, minis, terrain, and a large table to host players.
That sounds great! I feel like finding someone to DM is the most important bit, I think it's easier to find players. If Jazz and I were to join, do you have a minimum of other players that you'd like to have in addition to start a campaign with? I feel like anything from a four player minimum is good, but I know opinion on that can differ. I can look for more players on reddit/Discord if need be, I personally don't know anybody off the top of my head that I could ask if they wanted to join.
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Three players and a DM should be enough to get us started. However, more players are always good because then the scheduling will be easier. We won't have to cancel a session if one person can't make it. As long as we always get four people together, we can play.
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

Neo Jackanapes hat geschrieben: 26 Feb 2023, 13:29 Three players and a DM should be enough to get us started. However, more players are always good because then the scheduling will be easier. We won't have to cancel a session if one person can't make it. As long as we always get four people together, we can play.
Let's wait and see if Jazz gets back to us. And if all of us keep looking for 1-3 more players who might be interested, we could try and find a date in the next weeks to meet up and see how the dynamic between us is and whether we want to start a campaign together. How does that sound? :)
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Sounds good to me. Let's wait and see who else wants to join :)
AlexisSorbas
NSC

Beitrag von AlexisSorbas »

CVL_13 hat geschrieben: 26 Feb 2023, 14:30
Neo Jackanapes hat geschrieben: 26 Feb 2023, 13:29 Three players and a DM should be enough to get us started. However, more players are always good because then the scheduling will be easier. We won't have to cancel a session if one person can't make it. As long as we always get four people together, we can play.
Let's wait and see if Jazz gets back to us. And if all of us keep looking for 1-3 more players who might be interested, we could try and find a date in the next weeks to meet up and see how the dynamic between us is and whether we want to start a campaign together. How does that sound? :)
Hi, I am interested. I currently am DMing a German group but the campaign is likely to end over the coming 2-3 months and it is not certain if we will continue.

SO: I'd DEFINATELY be willing to join as a player BUT ALSO potentially DM. I can probably do every two weeks MOST of the time - ideally if we schedule ahead of time, things become easier.

I started with ODD, 1E and 2E in the late 80s until mid 90s, before I had a 20 year (!) hiatus (school, marriage, career, little kids...). Since 2019 I have been back with 5e.
CVL_13
NSC

Beitrag von CVL_13 »

muxnuvtuv hat geschrieben: 26 Feb 2023, 15:16
CVL_13 hat geschrieben: 26 Feb 2023, 14:30
Hi, I am interested. I currently am DMing a German group but the campaign is likely to end over the coming 2-3 months and it is not certain if we will continue.

SO: I'd DEFINATELY be willing to join as a player BUT ALSO potentially DM. I can probably do every two weeks MOST of the time - ideally if we schedule ahead of time, things become easier.

I started with ODD, 1E and 2E in the late 80s until mid 90s, before I had a 20 year (!) hiatus (school, marriage, career, little kids...). Since 2019 I have been back with 5e.
Awesome, two potential DMs already and four people in total. I've been looking for a group for months and was getting really desperate before I found this forum, I did not expect to find so many interested players in such a short time. :)

I think a bi-weekly campaign might be the best option, as finding dates to play is always the biggest obstacle to playing in my experience. What do you guys think?
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“