DOLMENWOOD (DnD)

Antworten
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

DOLMENWOOD (DnD)

Beitrag von Neo Jackanapes »

We're opening up our campaign game in order to meet some new people and to potentially recruit some new players.

This is not a one-shot but you can join our regular campaign for a single session. We're still fairly low-level since some players dropped out of the campaign and others joined.

Our game is set in the magical forest of Dolmenwood. We play using the Old School Essentials ruleset. I will provide pregens for potential new players.

Newbies are welcome, the game is rules-light, you don't have to prep anything. We play in English.
blalasaadri
Hauptcharakter
Re: DOLMENWOOD (DnD)

Beitrag von blalasaadri »

Hi!

Just to make sure: you're planning this for the next B.U.R.S.T., on December 10th at Haus der Jugend? Because that's the subforum you posted in. :)

If so, zwei questions for organisational purposes:
  • How many people can join in for the session?
  • Have you spoken to Mara about a room? There are a limited number of rooms available at Haus der Jugend and there are already 6 sessions planned for this event. (This is being planned in Füllt den K.R.U.G. zum B.U.R.S.T)
Of you're not planning this for the B.U.R.S.T., the subforum Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler would be the best place — that way it will be much easier to find after December 10th.
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Yes, that was intentional that I posted it here. As I've said the idea is to give other players the chance to join our campaign for a single session. I also wanted to introduce my group to BURST because I quite like the concept and wanted to give the event some more exposure.

I haven't thought about the room limitations though. So now I am not sure what to do, I guess I can just try again next month and hopefully there will be a room available then.

Anybody who is still interested in joining our game is welcome to post here or to PM me
https://rollenspiel-bonn.de/viewtopic.p ... 9&start=10
Mara83
Erfahrener Charakter

Beitrag von Mara83 »

There is one room left. It is downstairs, the room for dancing (Tanzraum)
I’m not sure if this is heaten. But of course you can have it.
i have 99 problems, and a botch is 1
Ich bin ein Organidings
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Thanks, Mara :)
Since I am currently recovering from a bit of a cold, I'd rather not play in a chilly room. So we won't come to the Haus der Jugend tomorrow and somebody else may have to room.
Antworten

Zurück zu „B.U.R.S.T. am 10. Dezember 23 ab 14 Uhr im Haus der Jugend Bonn“